Chef Ramon, specializes in custom menu planning, meal preparation, grocery shopping, cooking, catering and special events, whether your goal is an intimate  dinner for two or a gourmet dinner party for friends. Dining at home will never be the same!
My commitment to clients is simple: to help you eat better and healthier meals by using the highest quality of fresh organic ingredients in the area.
My menu inspiration comes from seasonal produce and availability at local farmer market's. This allows me to use my broad eclectic culinary skills to accommodate each customer's particular culinary style, occasion and nutritional requirements.
I pride myself in attentiveness to detail and responsiveness to clients.
Whether corporate or private,  I will guarantee you and your guest a seamless relaxing and memorable experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment